Rooms

Rooms Ypres at Ambrosia, a lovely place to stay.

In our hotel rooms Ypres we provide very comfortable beds. That’s one of the most important things in a hotel, so we have choosen the beds with much care. Whether you’re light or heavier, our beds are awesome. 

All our rooms are ensuite. We have toilet, bassin and shower. We do provide towels and amenities. The bathrooms are equipped with hairdryer. We provide a big and a small towel per person. Our showers give instantly warm or hot water with enough pressure. We don’t offer bath’s.

Sleeping in a clean room, is a pleasure. It’s important for you, so it is for us. We pay great attention to a neat hotel. Especially the bathroom and the bed must be spotless.

Good news for people with allergy. All our pillows and duvets are featherfree. I have a dust allergy myself, but I  never had any problems here. While I spent a lot of time here in the hotel rooms. 

We don’t have an elevator, but we’re happy to carry your luggage. There are only maximum 2 floors up. Pets are not allowed in our rooms Ypres. Cleanliness is a priority for us in our hotel rooms.

All our rooms are equipped with a ledtv and a big variety of satellitechannels. We provide all kind of channels with different themes.  We offer bbc, a lot of movie channels, some childchannels, musicchannels, cookingchannels, fashiontv, …

All our rooms have free fast wifi that works 98% of the time. The other 2% is due to our supplier. However I have choosen the best supplier in the country. So there’s nothing more than I can do.

Some rooms have a sloped ceiling. Some rooms are small. However there are all cosy, homey and well maintained.

We can add a babycot in your room at 10 euro/night.

Children 2 years and under free of charge if you use your own babycot. We don’t have children beds.

Breakfast and hotel rooms

Many people come for our famous breakfast. We offer cooked and continental breakfast. Cooked breakfast is eggs, bacon and toast. The continental breakfast consists of rolls, bread, cereals, honey, cheese, meat, … There’s coffee and tea. Enjoy freshly brewed coffee or normal coffee. 

For special request, please let us know, we’ll see what we can do for you. rooms ypres

Do you feel like staying here? CLICK HERE FOR PRICES AND AVAILABILITY

Hotel Ambrosia, D'Hondtstraat 54, 8900 Ieper, phone: +32 57 366 366